|Tomatoes, Zucchini, Beans, Peas, Pumpkin|
This year in our garden, I've planted a lot of new items, but some favorites from last year!!
- Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Orange, and Yellow)
- Banana Peppers (Sweet and Hot)
- Cucumbers (Pickling and normal)
- Green Beans
- Yellow Squash
- Tomatoes (Beef Steak, Cherry, Roma, and Big Boy)
- In our woods - Wild Raspberries, and Blackberries
- Pie Pumpkin
- Acorn Squash
- Butternut Squash
A few fun facts:
- Plant corn in groupings - they pollinate each other, so you have to have more than just a few!
- You can plant Corn, Squash and Peas all together - squash act as ground cover, corn grow and act as a bean pole!
- More to come!
Contact me if you would like to come see our Mini Farm!! I will also take growing requests for next season!